Did not receive an email with MyFRITZ! confirmation link
The registration of a MyFRITZ! account can not be completed because you did not receive an email with a MyFRITZ! confirmation link.
1 Resending the email
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "MyFRITZ! Account" in the "Internet" menu.
- Check whether your email address is displayed correctly under "Your MyFRITZ! account".
- If your email address is displayed correctly, click the "Resend the email" link in the section "Confirm email address".
- If your email address is not displayed correctly:
- Click the "Another MyFRITZ! account" link.
- Enter your email address correctly in the "Email address" field.
- Click "Continue".
- Now MyFRITZ! will send an email to the email address you entered.
2 Checking your spam folder
Your email provider or email client may have mistaken the email containing the confirmation link sent by MyFRITZ! for unwanted advertising (spam) and therefore does not display it in your email inbox:
- Check the spam folder of your email account for the email sent by MyFRITZ!. The sender address is: email@example.com.
Important:Microsoft Mail and several other email clients do not display all emails classified as spam in the spam folder. Therefore, check the spam folder on your email provider's website.