MyFRITZ! Service - Deleting a MyFRITZ! account
Deleting a MyFRITZ! account
If you no longer need your MyFRITZ! account, you can delete it right on myfritz.net:
- Call up myfritz.net in a web browser.
- In the corresponding fields, enter the email address and MyFRITZ! password you used to register with MyFRITZ!, and click "Log In".
Note:If you do not remember the password, you can set a new password for your MyFRITZ! account.
- Solve the CAPTCHA.
- Click the three dot menu in the upper-right corner of the web page and then "Account Settings".
- Click "Delete Account".
- Enable the option "Yes, I would like to delete my MyFRITZ! account".
- Click the "Delete MyFRITZ! Account" button.
Now your MyFRITZ! account with AVM has been completely deleted.
If the MyFRITZ! account you deleted is still configured in a FRITZ!Box, you can delete or disable it under "Internet" > "MyFRITZ! Account" or "MyFRITZ!" in the user interface. If you want to set up a new MyFRITZ! account in the FRITZ!Box, simply overwrite the user account information for the old MyFRITZ! account with the account information for the new account.