MyFRITZ! Service - Changing the MyFRITZ! password
Changing the MyFRITZ! password
You can change the password for your MyFRITZ! account right on myfritz.net. Then you must also change the MyFRITZ! password in the FRITZ!Box so that your FRITZ!Box can still transmit the IP address at which it can be reached in the Internet to the MyFRITZ! service.
1 Changing the MyFRITZ! password
- Enter myfritz.net in a web browser.
- Enter the e-mail address you used to register with MyFRITZ! in the field.
- Solve the CAPTCHA.
- Enter your MyFRITZ! password and click "MyFRITZ! Device Overview" (see fig.).
Fig.: Calling up the MyFRITZ! device overview
- Click on the three dots in the upper-right corner of the web page and then "Change MyFRITZ! Password".
- Enter the password you have been using in the "Old password" field. Enter the new password in the "New password" and "Confirm new password" fields.
- Click "Save" to save the new password.
2 Setting a new password for MyFRITZ! in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "MyFRITZ!" or "MyFRITZ! account" in the "Internet" menu.
- Click on the "Another MyFRITZ! account" link to the right of the e-mail address.
- Enable the option "Register the FRITZ!Box with an existing MyFRITZ! account".
- Enter the new password in the "MyFRITZ! password" field and click "Next".