Updating the driver of your FRITZ!WLAN Stick
The driver software integrates the FRITZ!WLAN Stick into the operating system of your computer and contains a Wi-Fi connection monitor that you can use to monitor the stick's Wi-Fi connection.
- Call up our download area in a web browser.
- Select the product group "FRITZ!WLAN" and then your product.
- Download the latest driver for your FRITZ!WLAN Stick.
- Unzip the ZIP file to your computer, for example to the Desktop.
- Double-click the file "setup.exe" and follow the instructions.
AVM Section Navigation