FRITZ!WLAN Stick AC 430 Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!WLAN Stick AC 430 Service
Updating the driver of your FRITZ!WLAN Stick
The driver software integrates the FRITZ!WLAN Stick into your computer's operating system and contains a wireless connection monitor that you can use to monitor the stick's wireless connection.
- Call up our download area in a web browser.
- Select the product group "FRITZ!WLAN" and then your product.
- Download the latest driver for your FRITZ!WLAN Stick.
- Unzip the ZIP file to your computer, for example to the Desktop.
- Double-click the file "avm_fritz!wlan_usb_stick [...].exe" and follow the instructions.