Loading the FRITZ!Repeater's factory settings
When you load the factory settings, all of the individual settings you made in the FRITZ!Repeater are deleted. It makes sense to load the factory settings if you are going to use the FRITZ!Repeater at a different location or are planning to pass it on to another user, for example. In addition, this deletes incorrect settings that prevent the FRITZ!Repeater from working correctly.
- Unplug the FRITZ!Repeater.
- Plug it in again after 5 seconds. The "FRITZ" symbol appears on the LED display after about 10 seconds:
Fig.: "FRITZ" symbol
- Tap the left touch point 2 or 3 times until the "load factory settings" symbol appears:
Fig.: "Loading factory settings" symbol
- Tap the middle of the LED display. The pulsating check "confirm entry" symbol now appears on the LED display:
Fig.: "Confirm entry" symbol
- Tap the middle of the LED display again. Now the FRITZ!Repeater restarts and loads the factory settings.
- The "run WPS for the first time" symbol is displayed on the LED display as soon as the factory settings have finished loading:
Fig.: "Run WPS for the first time" symbol
AVM Section Navigation