FRITZ!Repeater N/G Service - Knowledge Base
Loading the FRITZ!Repeater's factory settings
When you load the factory settings, all of the individual settings you made in the FRITZ!Repeater are deleted. It makes sense to load the factory settings if you are going to use the repeater at a different location or are planning to pass it on to another user, for example. In addition, this deletes incorrect settings that prevent the repeater from functioning properly.
- Unplug the repeater.
- Plug it in again after 5 seconds. The "FRITZ" symbol appears on the LED display after about 10 seconds:
Fig.: "FRITZ" symbol
- Tap the left touch point 2 or 3 times until the "load factory settings" symbol appears:
Fig.: "Loading factory settings" symbol
- Tap the middle of the LED display. The pulsating check "confirm entry" symbol now appears on the LED display:
Fig.: "Confirm entry" symbol
- Tap the middle of the LED display again.
- The repeater will now restart and load the factory settings. The procedure is completed as soon as the "run WPS for the first time" symbol is displayed on the LED display:
Fig.: "Run WPS for the first time" symbol