FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C Service - Knowledge Base
Picture and sound loss when watching television with FRITZ!App TV
When watching television with FRITZ!App TV on a smartphone or tablet, you experience picture and sound loss. This does not occur with a television connected to the same cable junction.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the issue persists.
1 Installing the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater
- Install the latest FRITZ!OS on your repeater.
2 Starting a new channel search
- Click "DVB-C" in the user interface of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
- Click "Channel Search" in the "DVB-C" menu.
- Click "Start Channel Search".
3 Disabling Bluetooth for testing purposes
The Bluetooth function of the smartphone or tablet may be interfering with its wireless connection:
- Disable Bluetooth on the smartphone or tablet when using FRITZ!App TV.