FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C Service - Knowledge Base
Watching cable TV with FRITZ!App TV
If you configured the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater for cable TV reception, smartphones and tablets can use FRITZ!App TV to play the IP stream made available by it. FRITZ!App TV automatically loads the channel list and offers you additional convenience functions. These include displaying the electronic program guide (EPG), creating your own favorites list, and displaying station logos.
Requirements / Restrictions
- iOS 7.0 or later or Android 4.0 or later is installed on the smartphone or tablet.
- Currently, you cannot use FRITZ!App TV to play HD channels.
1 Installing FRITZ!App TV
2 Operating FRITZ!App TV
- Tap a station name or its logo to play it.
- If you would like to change the station, swipe left or right on the screen, or tap the button on the left-hand or right-hand corner of the screen.
- If you would like to end playback and return to the channel list, tap the playback window and then tap the "To Overview" button in iOS or "Back" in Android.
- Tap the screen twice to enlarge or reduce the size of the TV picture.
- To display program information, tap the playback window first and then tap the arrow icon next to the name of the program at the bottom of the screen.