FRITZ!Repeater 300E Service - Knowledge Base
Setting up a schedule for the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater's wireless network
The schedule function allows you to automatically switch the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater's wireless network (WiFi) on and off at certain times. For example, you can deactivate wireless network at night if it is not needed.
If you are using a FRITZ!Box as a wireless router, you can have the repeater adopt the corresponding settings. The schedule is applied regardless of whether you turned the wireless network on or off manually beforehand. You can use the "WLAN" button on the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater to enable the wireless network at any time.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
1 Setting up a wireless LAN schedule
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the user interface of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
- Click "Schedule" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Enable the option "Use schedule for wireless radio network".
- Enable the option "Adopt scheduling settings from the FRITZ!Box" if the times for the FRITZ!Box should also be valid for the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
- If different times should apply to the repeater, set up your own schedule.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.