Cannot establish a Wi-Fi connection after loading the factory settings
After loading the factory settings or in the default settings of the FRITZ!Repeater, smartphones, computers, or other network devices cannot use the network key 00000000 (8 zeros) to establish a Wi-Fi connection to the Wi-Fi network "FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1750E".
- Some of the FRITZ!Repeaters in this series were incorrectly given unique network keys.
Setting up the Wi-Fi connection with WPS
If your wireless router supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), set up the Wi-Fi connection by pushing a button. During setup, the FRITZ!Repeater automatically adopts the network name and network key of the wireless router:
Note:All current FRITZ!Box models support WPS.
- Connect the FRITZ!Repeater to the wireless router using WPS.
Setting up the Wi-Fi connection manually
If your wireless router does not support WPS, set up the Wi-Fi connection between the FRITZ!Repeater and the wireless router manually:
- Use a network cable to connect a computer to the FRITZ!Repeater.
- Open the user interface of the FRITZ!Repeater.
- The configuration wizard starts automatically.
- Follow the wizard’s instructions to set up the Wi-Fi connection between the repeater and the wireless router.
AVM Section Navigation