FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1160 AC Service - Knowledge Base
Setting up a schedule for the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater's wireless network
The schedule function allows you to automatically switch the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater's wireless network (WiFi) on and off at certain times. This way you can disable the wireless network at night and thus reduce the repeater's power consumption, for example. If you are using a FRITZ!Box as a wireless router, you can have the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater adopt the corresponding settings. The settings are applied regardless of whether you turned the wireless network on or off manually beforehand. You can enable the wireless network at any time using the "WLAN" button.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
1 Setting up a wireless LAN schedule
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the user interface of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
- Click "Schedule" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Enable the option "Use schedule for wireless radio network".
- Enable the option "Adopt scheduling settings from the FRITZ!Box" if the times for the FRITZ!Box should also be valid for the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
- If other times should be valid for the repeater, set different times for the repeater.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.