FRITZ!Powerline 546E Service - Knowledge Base
Cannot switch wireless LAN on or off by button
Since updating FRITZ!OS, you can no longer push a button on the FRITZ!Powerline adapter to manually switch the wireless network (WiFi) on or off. When you push the corresponding button, the wireless function is not enabled or disabled.
- The option to switch them on or off by button was removed from FRITZ!OS 6.30. However, you can set up a schedule to switch the wireless function on or off automatically, or you can switch it manually with the user interface.
Switching the wireless function automatically
The schedule function allows you to automatically switch wireless LAN on and off at certain times:
- Set up a wireless LAN schedule in FRITZ!Powerline.
Switching the wireless function manually
You can use the user interface to switch wireless LAN on or off manually:
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the FRITZ!Powerline user interface.
- Click "Radio Network" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Enable or disable the option "Wireless radio network enabled".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.