FRITZ!Powerline 546E Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!Powerline reports "Authentication error occurred" when using Google calendar
In the "Smart Home" menu in the profile of your smart home device in the FRITZ!Powerline user interface, the error message "Authentication error occurred." is displayed for the Google calendar on the tab "Switch Automatically".
- FRITZ!Powerline's access rights to the calendar were revoked in the Google account.
1 Deleting a calendar
In order to request access rights for the calendar again, you must first delete all of the Google calendars in FRITZ!Powerline:
- Click "Smart Home" in the FRITZ!Powerline user interface.
- Click the button (Edit) for the respective device.
- Click on the "Switch automatically" tab.
- Click on the link "Remove connections from Google calendar".
- Click the button "Reset Google Calendar".
- Confirm the question about whether you would like to delete all Google calendars from FRITZ!Powerline with "OK".
Now all Google calendars are deleted and all smart home devices that use a Google calendar are set to manual switching.
2 Adding a calendar
- Add the Google calendar for the smart home device.