FRITZ!Powerline 540E Service - Knowledge Base
Setting up a wireless LAN schedule
FRITZ!Powerline's wireless LAN (WiFi) schedule enables you to define whether and when the FRITZ!Powerline adapter's wireless network should be turned on and off automatically. This way you can set up night service for the wireless network to reduce power consumption, for example. If you are using a FRITZ!Box as a wireless router, you can have FRITZ!Powerline adopt the corresponding settings if you wish. The settings are applied regardless of whether you turned the wireless network on or off manually beforehand. You can enable the wireless network at any time using the adapter's user interface.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for FRITZ!Powerline.
1 Configuring FRITZ!Powerline
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the FRITZ!Powerline user interface.
- Click "Schedule" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Enable the option "Use schedule for wireless radio network".
- Enable the option "Adopt scheduling settings from the FRITZ!Box" so that the same times are also valid for FRITZ!Powerline.
- Define the times when the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater's wireless network should be switched off.
- Click "Apply" to save your settings.