Loading the FRITZ!Powerline factory settings
Load the factory settings to delete all of the individual settings you have made in your FRITZ!Powerline adapter. This makes sense if you are going to use the FRITZ!Powerline adapter at a different location or are planning to pass it on to another user, for example. In addition, this deletes incorrect settings that prevent it from working correctly.
You can either push a button or use the user interface of the FRITZ!Powerline adapter to load the factory settings.
1 Loading the factory settings by button
- Plug the FRITZ!Powerline adapter into a power outlet and wait until the "Power" LED or "WLAN" LED remains lit.
- Push the corresponding button on the device:
Model Button Duration FRITZ!Powerline 1260E Connect 15 seconds FRITZ!Powerline 1240E WLAN - WPS
Powerline - Security
15 seconds FRITZ!Powerline 1220E / 1000E Powerline · Security 10-15 seconds FRITZ!Powerline 546E / 540E WLAN · WPS und Powerline · Security 10 seconds FRITZ!Powerline 530E / 510E Security 12 seconds FRITZ!Powerline 520E / 500E Reset 2 seconds
- All of the LEDs flash once during this process. The "Power" LED or "WLAN" LED remains lit as soon as the factory settings have finished loading.
2 Loading the factory settings with the user interface
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Powerline user interface.
- Click "Backup" or "Reset" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Factory Settings" tab.
- Click the "Load Factory Settings" button.
AVM Section Navigation