FRITZ!Powerline 1240E Service - Knowledge Base
Setting up a schedule for FRITZ!Powerline's wireless network
The schedule function allows you to automatically switch the FRITZ!Powerline adapter's wireless network (WiFi) on and off at certain times. For example, you can deactivate wireless network at night if it is not needed.
If you are using the FRITZ!Powerline adapter with a FRITZ!Box that supports Mesh, the FRITZ!Repeater automatically adopts the schedule settings from the Mesh Master. The schedule is applied regardless of whether you turned the wireless network on or off manually beforehand. You can use the user interface of the FRITZ!Powerline adapter to enable the wireless network at any time.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Powerline adapter.
1 Setting up a wireless LAN schedule
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the user interface of the FRITZ!Powerline adapter.
- Click "Schedule" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Enable the option "Use schedule for wireless radio network".
- Define when the wireless network should be switched off.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.