FRITZ!Powerline software does not display any powerline adapters
The FRITZ!Powerline software does not display any powerline adapters. FRITZ!Powerline reports: "No powerline adapter is connected to this computer".
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the problem is solved.
1 Installing the latest version of the FRITZ!Powerline software
- Call up our download area in a web browser.
- Select the product group "FRITZ!Powerline" and then your product.
- Download the FRITZ!Powerline software for your computer's operating system.
- Install FRITZ!Powerline on a computer that is either connected via the FRITZ!Box or connected directly to a FRITZ!Powerline adapter by means of a network cable.
2 Configuring the computer's firewall
Note:A firewall is security software that protects computers from attacks from the internet and controls incoming and outgoing data traffic. Next to virus scanners, a firewall is the most important piece of software designed to protect your computer.
You can find information on configuring the firewall in its manual, or consult its manufacturer directly.
- Configure the firewall on the computer so that it allows connections from the FRITZ!Powerline software to the powerline adapters.
AVM Section Navigation