FRITZ!Fon MT-F Service - Knowledge Base
Receiving RSS feeds
You can configure up to 20 RSS feeds in the FRITZ!Box and then read them on your FRITZ!Fon.
- The FRITZ!Fon must be registered with a FRITZ!Box.
1 Setting up RSS feeds
- Click "DECT" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Web Services" or "Internet Services" in the "DECT" menu.
- Click on the "RSS Feeds" tab.
- Either select one of the preconfigured RSS feed sources from the drop-down list, or select the option "Other RSS feed..." if you would like to subscribe to a different RSS feed source available on the internet.
Note:If you select a preconfigured RSS feed source, it is then automatically configured. Click the "Edit" button after the entry if you would like to change the following settings later.
- Enter the name that should be used to display the RSS feed on the telephone.
- Enter the web address at which the RSS feed can be reached in the internet.
- Define how often the RSS feed should be updated on the telephone's display.
- Define whether the telephone should notify you when it receives new messages from this RSS feed.
Note:When it receives a new message, the LED on the telephone will flash and a MWI icon will appear on the display.
- If several FRITZ!Fons are registered with the FRITZ!Box, select the telephones you would like to make the RSS feed available on.
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
2 Reading RSS feeds
- Press the "Menu" key on the telephone.
- Scroll to "Internet services" and press "OK".
- "RSS feeds" > "OK"
- Select a new RSS feed source and press "OK".