Receiving RSS feeds
You can configure up to 20 RSS feeds in the FRITZ!Box and read them on your FRITZ!Fon.
- The FRITZ!Fon must be registered with a FRITZ!Box.
1 Setting up RSS feeds
- Open the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Web Services" or "Internet Services" in the "DECT" menu or click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click on the "RSS Feeds" tab.
- Select a preconfigured RSS feed sources from the drop-down list, or select "Other RSS feed..." if you want to subscribe to a different RSS feed source from the internet.
Note:Preconfigured RSS feeds are automatically configured after you select them. You can use the "Edit" button to change the following settings later.
- Enter the name that should be displayed for the RSS feed on the telephone.
- Enter the web address where the RSS feed can be reached in the internet.
Note:You can find a large selection of RSS feeds on the internet on http://ctrlq.org/rss, for example.
- Define how often the RSS feed should be updated on the telephone's display.
- Specify whether the telephone should notify you about new messages it receives from this RSS feed.
Note:When it receives a new message, the LED on the telephone will flash and a MWI symbol will appear on the display.
- If you registered several FRITZ!Fons with the FRITZ!Box, select the telephones you want to make the RSS feed available on.
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
2 Reading RSS feeds
- Press the "Menu" key on the telephone.
- Scroll to "Internet services" and press "OK".
- "RSS feeds" > "OK"
- Select a RSS feed source and press "OK".
AVM Section Navigation