- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
Transmitting own telephone number (outgoing caller ID)
When you make calls, you can automatically transmit your telephone number (caller ID) to the person you are calling. The person you call can then see your telephone number in the display of their telephone.
- The FRITZ!Fon must be registered with a FRITZ!Box.
- The feature caller ID blocking (CLIR) for individual calls must have been enabled by your telephony provider.
- Enter #514*0*#91** on your telephone and press the call key (pick up the handset).
- Hang up again after about 3 seconds.
2 Disabling caller ID blocking (CLIR)
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the (Edit) button for the respective telephone device.
- Click on the "Telephony Device Features" tab.
- Disable the option "Calling line identification restriction (CLIR)".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
AVM Section Navigation