- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
Setting up room monitoring (baby monitor)
The FRITZ!Fon can be set up as a baby monitor so that you can use it to monitor sounds in a room. If a certain noise level is reached when room monitoring is enabled, the telephone automatically calls another telephone connected to the FRITZ!Box or an external line (for example in the neighboring apartment).
Requirements / Restrictions
- The FRITZ!Fon must be registered with a FRITZ!Box.
1 Setting up the telephone
- Press the "Menu" key on the telephone.
- Scroll to "Supplementary services" and press "OK".
- "Baby monitor" > "OK"
- "Destination no." > "OK"
- If a telephone connected to the FRITZ!Box should be called, press "Options" and select the internal number or the corresponding telephone book entry.
- If an external line should be called, enter the destination call number or press "Options" and select the corresponding telephone book entry.
- Select "Activation" and press "OK".
- Select "Options", set the sensitivity level, and press "OK". The call is triggered as soon as the bar is full. The higher the sensitivity, the less ambient noise is required to trigger it.
- Place the telephone in the desired position.
- Room monitoring is disabled as soon as you leave the "Baby Monitor active" menu. The telephone does not ring when room monitoring is enabled because it switches to silent mode.
AVM Section Navigation