FRITZ!Fon C5 Service - Knowledge base
Display is defective
The display of your FRITZ!Fon is defective. It remains dark or white, or the screen scrolls constantly. It is inverted or mirrored, top and bottom or right and left are reversed. There are annoying lines on it or it has an entire line of defective pixels.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the problem persists.
1 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
- Unplug the FRITZ!Box for 5 seconds.
Note:The FRITZ!Box settings remain intact. The restart will take about 2 minutes. During this time, you cannot access the FRITZ!Box.
2 Charging the battery
- Plug in the charging cradle. Make sure that both plugs on the charging cable are inserted correctly.
- Leave the telephone in the charging cradle for at least 6 hours to completely charge the telephone's battery. Make sure that the telephone is resting correctly in the cradle.
3 Removing the battery and reinserting it
- Hold down the end call key (red handset) for about one second to turn the telephone off.
- Remove the battery from the telephone for several minutes.
- Reinsert the battery and press the end call key to turn it on again.