- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
Callers hear a busy signal instead of a ringing tone if a call is already being conducted via FRITZ!Box
Callers hear a busy signal instead of a ringing tone if a telephone call is already being conducted via the FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the (Edit) button for the respective telephone.
- Click on the "Telephony Device Features" tab.
- Disable the option "Call rejection on busy (busy on busy)".
- Enable the option "Call waiting".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
If both calls are made using the same telephone number, it must be possible to use the telephone number for two simultaneous connections. This is usually the case for internet numbers, but never possible on analog landlines. If callers still hear a busy signal, the telephone number can only be used for one connection, which is why your telephony provider sends callers a "busy" signal.
AVM Section Navigation