FRITZ!DECT Repeater 100 Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!DECT Repeater 100 Service
Not your product?
FRITZ!Fon reports "via Reject Repeater not possible!"
When you attempt to use your FRITZ!Fon to listen to web radio or podcasts, conduct a call using HD, or update the software, the telephone displays the message "via Reject Repeater not possible!".
- The option "Permit non-encrypted DECT connections" is enabled in the FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box
- Click "DECT" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Base Station" in the "DECT" menu.
- Enable the option "Permit only secure DECT connections (recommended)" in the "Security" section.
- Click "Apply" to save your settings.
- If the option was disabled, you must then restart the FRITZ!Box once using the user interface ("System > Backup or Reset > Restart").
2 Re-registering a repeater
- Re-register all repeaters.