FRITZ!DECT Repeater 100 Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!Fon reports "Function not possible during repeater operation"
When you attempt to listen to internet radio or podcasts with your FRITZ!Fon, conduct a call using HD, or update the software, the telephone displays one of the following messages:
- "Function not possible during repeater operation"
- "via Reject Repeater not possible"
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box
The convenience functions offered by your FRITZ!Fon are only available when DECT encryption is active:
- Click "DECT" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Base Station" in the "DECT" menu.
- Enable the option "Permit only secure DECT connections (recommended)" in the "Security" section.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
- If the option was disabled, you must then restart the FRITZ!Box once using the user interface ("System > Backup or Reset > Restart").
2 Re-registering a repeater
- Re-register all repeaters.