- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
FRITZ!Box reports "Unspecified error occurred" when adding a Google calendar
When setting up automatic switching for FRITZ!DECT, you cannot add a Google calendar. During the authentication process, the error message "The authentication process for the Google Calendar on the FRITZ!Box could not complete the procedure successfully. Unspecified error (code:=1) occurred" is displayed.
- The authentication process was canceled previously.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" or "Reset" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restart" tab (if available).
- Click the "Restart" button.
2 Adding a calendar
- Add the Google calendar for the smart home device.
AVM Section Navigation