- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
Saving and resetting consumption data
You can completely delete the consumption data recorded by your outlet switch, for example FRITZ!DECT 200. This way, the consumption data from an old device does not falsify the data of any new devices you connect. If you want, you can save the old device's data as a CSV file first.
- Open the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Device Management" in the "Smart Home" menu or click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- If available, select all of the smart home devices from the drop-down list.
- Click the (Edit) button for the respective device.
- Click on the "Energy Display" tab and then the "Total Consumption (kWh)" tab. If the tab is not displayed, enable the Advanced View first.
- If you want to save the consumption data, click the "Save" button and save the consumption data as a CSV file on your computer.
- If you want to reset the consumption data, click the "Reset" button in the section "Resetting consumption data".
AVM Section Navigation