FRITZ!Box 7590 Service - Knowledge Base
Changing the name of the FRITZ!Box's working group
The FRITZ!Box makes connected USB storage devices available for sharing in the home network under the Workgroup name "Workgroup". If you gave the working group in your home network another name, you can change the name of the FRITZ!Box working group.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Storage (NAS)" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Enable the option "Storage (NAS) enabled".
- Enter the name of the working group in the "Working Group" field.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.