FRITZ!Box 7590 Service - Knowledge Base
- FRITZ!Box 7360
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
Preventing push service mails "Change notice: Home network" from being sent for known network devices
Each time the FRITZ!Box is restarted, an email with the subject line "Change notice: Home network" is sent when computers, tablets, smartphones, or other network devices without individual settings connect to the FRITZ!Box.
You can prevent these emails from being sent if you assign unique names to all of the network devices that are always used in your home network. Then you will then no longer be sent emails for these network devices when the FRITZ!Box is restarted.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
Giving unique names to network devices in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Home Network Overview" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Network Connections" tab.
- Click the button (Edit) for the respective network device.
- In the "Name" field, enter a name that is not the same as the default name assigned by the operating system.
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
- Repeat steps 3 - 6 for all other network devices you no longer would like to receive change notices for.