- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7583 VDSL
- FRITZ!Box 7582
- FRITZ!Box 7581
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
- FRITZ!Box 7530
- FRITZ!Box 7490
- FRITZ!Box 7430
- FRITZ!Box 7390
- FRITZ!Box 7369
- FRITZ!Box 7360
- FRITZ!Box 7340
- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5530 Fiber
Wrong outgoing number is used for some calls
Sometimes the outgoing number you configured in the FRITZ!Box for a telephone is not the number it uses for making calls. Individual calls are made using the internet telephone number from a different provider, for example.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the problem is solved.
1 Using a different outgoing number to call back
If you missed a call and want to use the FRITZ!Fon's call list to return the call, the FRITZ!Fon uses the number that to call back. However, you can use a different outgoing number to call back:
- Press the "Menu" key on the telephone.
- Scroll to "Settings" and press "OK".
- "Telephony" > "OK" > "Telephone no." > "OK"
- Select the desired outgoing telephone number.
- Click "OK" to save the setting.
Now the telephone number is shown in the display of the telephone and will be used as the outgoing number for the next call.
2 Deleting dialing rules
Dialing rules may have been configured in the FRITZ!Box that force the call to be made using a different outgoing number. Edit or delete all unsuitable dialing rules:
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Call Handling" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click on the "Dialing Rules" tab.
- Delete all of the dialing rules you want to change.
- Reconfigure the desired dialing rules.
AVM Section Navigation