- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7582
- FRITZ!Box 7581
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
- FRITZ!Box 7530
- FRITZ!Box 7490
- FRITZ!Box 7430
- FRITZ!Box 7390
- FRITZ!Box 7369
- FRITZ!Box 7360
- FRITZ!Box 7340
- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
Listening to internet radio with FRITZ!Fon
You can set up a total of 40 internet radio stations in the FRITZ!Box and receive radio broadcasts from radio stations all over the world with your FRITZ!Fon.
Requirements / Restrictions
- No DECT repeaters from other manufacturers are registered with the FRITZ!Box.
- The internet radio station must be saved in the playlist format "pls" or "m3u" and point to an mp3 stream. Other formats cannot be played.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Enabling encryption
DECT encryption must be enabled in order to use convenience functions with your FRITZ!Fon:
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "DECT" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Enable the option "Permit only secure DECT connections (recommended)" in the section "Security".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
- If the option was disabled, you must then restart the FRITZ!Box once using the user interface ("System > Backup > Restart").
2 Setting up internet radio
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Media Server" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Web Radio" tab.
- Select "Other web radio station..." from the drop-down list.
- Enter a name for the radio station in the "Name" field.
- Enter the address of the radio station in the "Web address" field.
- If you registered several FRITZ!Fons with the FRITZ!Box, select the telephones you want to make the radio station available on.
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
3 Listening to internet radio
- Press the "Menu" key on the telephone.
- Scroll to "Internet services" and press "OK".
- "Internet radio" > "OK"
- Select a radio station and press "OK".
AVM Section Navigation