- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7583
- FRITZ!Box 7582
- FRITZ!Box 7581
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
- FRITZ!Box 7530
- FRITZ!Box 7490
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
Supported DSL lines
The FRITZ!Box supports all of the ADSL/VDSL standards and technologies used in Germany and most of the ones used in the rest of Europe. This means that the FRITZ!Box can be used with virtually any DSL line and can establish internet connections with speeds of up to 300 Mbit/s with supervectoring and VDSL bonding.
Supported DSL standards
- DT AG 1TR112 Annex B and Annex J (ADSL / ADSL2 / ADSL2+ / VDSL2)
Note:All IP-based connections and all BNG connections from Deutsche Telekom are fully supported by the FRITZ!Box.
- ITU G.993.2 Annex Q (supervectoring 35b)
Note:Telekom Austria also calls supervectoring Vplus or V+.
- ITU G.998.4 / G.INP (VDSL2 vectoring)
- ITU G.993.5 / G.Vector (VDSL2 vectoring)
- ITU G.993.2 (VDSL2 bonding)
- ITU G.993.2 Annex A and Annex B (VDSL2)
Important:The FRITZ!Box does not support the profile 30a which is used on some 100 Mbit/s VDSL connections from M-net, NetCologne, and wilhelm.tel, for example. On a line of this type, connect the FRITZ!Box with the internet service provider's VDSL router.
- ITU G.992.5 Annex A, Annex B, Annex J, and Annex M (ADSL2+)
- ITU G.992.3 Annex A, Annex B, Annex J, and Annex M (ADSL2)
- ITU G.992.1 / G.dmt Annex A and Annex B (ADSL)
AVM Section Navigation