FRITZ!Box 7581 Service - Knowledge Base
Selecting the menu language on your FRITZ!Fon
The FRITZ!Fon uses the language selected in the FRITZ!Box user interface as its menu language. The telephone's software automatically controls the language selection.
1 Changing language selection in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Region and Language" in the "System" menu.
- Select the desired language from the drop-down list.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
2 Turning the telephone off and then on again
- Hold down the end call key (red handset) to turn the telephone off, and then turn it on again.
Now the telephone searches for the appropriate software and installs it. After the telephone restarts, the menus will then be in the language you selected in the FRITZ!Box user interface.