- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7583 VDSL
- FRITZ!Box 7583
- FRITZ!Box 7582
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
- FRITZ!Box 7530
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
Entries from online contacts are missing
A telephone book containing the online contacts from an email account was set up in the FRITZ!Box. However, the FRITZ!Box telephone book does not contain all of the entries from your online contacts after synchronization.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the problem is solved.
1 Adding missing names and telephone numbers
The FRITZ!Box only imports contacts if their the name fields are filled in and the telephone numbers are included:
- Add names and telephone numbers to the online contacts missing from your telephone book.
2 Initiating an update manually
Changes you make to your online contacts are not made to your FRITZ!Box telephone book until it has been synchronized. Synchronization occurs automatically once a night, but you can also trigger it automatically:
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephone Book" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Switch to the telephone book with the online contacts.
- Click the "Synchronize telephone book" button.
AVM Section Navigation