FRITZ!Box 7581 Service - Knowledge Base
- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7490
- FRITZ!Box 7430
- FRITZ!Box 7390
- FRITZ!Box 7369
- FRITZ!Box 7360
- FRITZ!Box 7340
- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
Assigning numbers to telephony devices
You can assign outgoing and incoming numbers to the telephones and other telephony devices connected to your FRITZ!Box. This way you can define for each individual telephony device which number that specific device uses for making outgoing calls, and which numbers it reacts to when you receive calls.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring telephone numbers
First, configure all of your telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box:
Configuring Internet telephone numbers
- Configure your Internet telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box.
Configuring a mobile telephone number
- Configure your mobile telephone number in the FRITZ!Box.
2 Assigning telephone numbers
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the button (Edit) for the respective telephony device.
Important:If the telephony device is not displayed yet, click the "Configure New Device" button and follow the wizard's instructions.
- From the drop-down list "Outgoing Calls", select the number to be used by the telephony device for making calls.
- Select the numbers the telephony device should react to when you receive calls. You can select up to ten numbers (including the number for outgoing calls).
- Click "OK" to save the settings.