- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7583
- FRITZ!Box 7582
- FRITZ!Box 7581
- FRITZ!Box 7530
- FRITZ!Box 7490
- FRITZ!Box 7430
- FRITZ!Box 7390
- FRITZ!Box 7369
- FRITZ!Box 7360
- FRITZ!Box 7340
- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5491
Did not receive an email with MyFRITZ! confirmation link
The registration of a MyFRITZ! account can not be completed because you did not receive an email with a MyFRITZ! confirmation link.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the problem is solved.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Resending the email
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "MyFRITZ! Account" in the "Internet" menu.
- Check whether your email address is displayed correctly under "Your MyFRITZ! account".
- If your email address is displayed correctly, click the "Resend the email" link in the section "Confirm email address".
- If your email address is not displayed correctly:
- Click the "Another MyFRITZ! account" link.
- Enter your email address correctly in the "Email address" field.
- Click "Continue".
- Now MyFRITZ! will send an email to the email address you entered.
2 Checking your spam folder
Your email provider or email client may have mistaken the email containing the confirmation link sent by MyFRITZ! for unwanted advertising (spam) and therefore does not display it in your email inbox:
- Check the spam folder of your email account for the email sent by MyFRITZ!. The sender address is: email@example.com.
Important:Microsoft Mail and several other email clients do not display all emails classified as spam in the spam folder. Therefore, check the spam folder on your email provider's website.
AVM Section Navigation