Cordless telephone is deregistered after a FRITZ!Box restart
After a restart of the FRITZ!Box, for example after a FRITZ!OS update, a cordless telephone from another manufacturer no longer connects to the FRITZ!Box automatically and must be re-registered.
- The cordless telephone does not support the expanded security functions for the DECT connection.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
Disabling expanded security functions
- Click "DECT" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Base Station" in the "DECT" menu.
- Disable the expanded security functions in the section "Security".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
After you disable the expanded security functions, you must re-register the cordless telephone once with the FRITZ!Box.
AVM Section Navigation