FRITZ!Box 7560 Service - Knowledge Base
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5491
FRITZ!Box reports "FRITZ!Box does not have an internal clock"
Certain FRITZ!Box functions cannot be configured. The message "FRITZ!Box does not have an internal clock" is displayed on the corresponding page.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
Setting up the time server
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Network" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Network Settings" tab.
- In the "Time Synchronization" section, enter the NTP time server on the internet that the FRITZ!Box should synchronize its time with. If the section is not displayed, enable the Advanced View first.
Note:Normally it is not necessary to change the preconfigured NTP time server 0.europe.pool.ntp.org. You can find a list of alternative NTP time servers here.
- Enable the option "Making FRITZ!Box available as a time server in the home network".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.