- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7583 VDSL
- FRITZ!Box 7583
- FRITZ!Box 7582
- FRITZ!Box 7581
- FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
- FRITZ!Box 7530
- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
Setting up an internal call group (group call) in the FRITZ!Box
Unlike a broadcast call where all telephones ring, the group call allows you to simultaneously call specific telephones that are configured in the FRITZ!Box. You then conduct the call with the party who answers the telephone first.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephone Book" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Switch to the first telephone book.
- Click the "New Entry" button.
- Give the telephone book entry a name, for example "group call".
- For the telephone number, enter the internal numbers of the telephones that should react to the group call. Start with ** and separate each of the telephone numbers with #. If you are using an additional FRITZ!Box in the home network, you cannot enter any internal telephone numbers from that FRITZ!Box.
If you want the telephone connected to extension 1, the first DECT telephone you configured, and the first IP telephone to ring, enter the telephone number **1#610#620.
Note:You can find the internal numbers of the telephones in the FRITZ!Box user interface under "Telephone Book > Internal Numbers".
- Make note of the quick-dial number that was automatically assigned to the telephone book entry.
Note:You can also assign a different quick-dial number. The quick-dial number must consist of two digits and may not have been used in the telephone book yet.
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
Now you can use the quick-dial number to call the group that you set up.
AVM Section Navigation