Setting up an ISDN door intercom system in the FRITZ!Box
You can set up an ISDN door intercom system in the FRITZ!Box and then use a telephone to accept door calls, speak with visitors, and open the door.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Connecting the door intercom system
- Connect the door intercom system to the "FON S0" socket on the FRITZ!Box.
2 Setting up a door intercom system
- Configure 99999 in the door intercom system as its MSN.
Note:Automatic outside line access is deactivated for ISDN devices connected to the "FON S0" socket that transmit "99999" as their MSN to the FRITZ!Box.
- If a specific telephone should ring, configure the internal number of that telephone in the door intercom system as the destination call number.
Note:You can find the internal numbers of the telephones in the FRITZ!Box user interface under "Telephone Book > Internal Numbers".
- If you want several telephones connected to the FRITZ!Box (call group) to ring, configure the quick-dial number, for example 701, of an internal call group as the destination call number.
- If all of the telephones connected to the FRITZ!Box should ring, configure 9 to make a broadcast call.
AVM Section Navigation