- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7583 VDSL
- FRITZ!Box 7583
- FRITZ!Box 7582
- FRITZ!Box 7581
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
- FRITZ!Box 7530
- FRITZ!Box 7490
- FRITZ!Box 7390
- FRITZ!Box 7360
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5530 Fiber
Extending the online time permitted in the parental controls with tickets
You can use tickets to allow devices to access the internet regardless of the time limit set in the FRITZ!Box parental controls. Each ticket consists of a randomly generated six-digit numerical code; if a device redeems the ticket in a web browser, it is then granted a single 45-minute extension of online time.
This way, you can easily allow your child to surf outside the times set in the parental controls without having to adjust the parental control settings in the FRITZ!Box.
Requirements / Restrictions
- Devices with a block enabled and devices in the guest network cannot use tickets.
- Every device can redeem an unlimited number of tickets. Each ticket grants a single 45-minute extension of online time to the device that redeems it. If the device shares its online budget with other devices, the extension applies to the other devices as well.
- The FRITZ!Box always shows 10 valid tickets. Once they are redeemed, tickets disappear from the display and are immediately replaced by new tickets.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Generating tickets
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Filters" in the "Internet" menu.
- Click on the "Access Profiles" tab.
- Make note of the 10 ticket numbers displayed in the section "Tickets", or use the "Print Tickets" button to print the tickets.
2 Transferring tickets
- Give the user(s) the ticket numbers by email or messenger, or distribute the printed tickets.
3 Redeeming tickets
- In the web browser, enter the ticket number on the page telling you that internet use is blocked. If the page is not displayed, for example because a HTTPS page was called up:
- Call up the page http://fritz.box. Now the FRITZ!Box displays the page with information about the parental controls block.
- Enter the ticket number.
Note:Each time a ticket is redeemed, an event is generated and recorded under "System > Event Log" in the user interface of the FRITZ!Box.
AVM Section Navigation