FRITZ!Box 7390 Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!Box's wireless network cannot be enabled
The FRITZ!Box's wireless network cannot be enabled. If you push the "WLAN" button on the FRITZ!Box briefly, the "WLAN" LED starts to flash continuously. The "WLAN" LED also does not light up if you enter the keypad code #96*1* on a telephone connected to the FRITZ!Box. The FRITZ!Box's wireless network cannot be found even though it is enabled in the user interface and you are able to change the wireless settings.
- When executing the recovery tool, the wireless function is disabled and is not available again until an Internet connection is established.
- Use a network cable to connect a computer to a LAN port on the FRITZ!Box.
2 Configuring the Internet connection
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Account Information" in the "Internet" menu.
- Enter your Internet account information.
- Click "Apply" to save your settings.
The wireless LAN function is automatically enabled once the FRITZ!Box has established the Internet connection.