FRITZ!Box 7390 Service - Knowledge Base
"Info" LED does not flash when FRITZ!Box receives new faxes
The "Info" LED does not flash when the FRITZ!Box receives new faxes, although you selected the option "New answering machine message, call during absence or new fax - LED flashes" in the settings for the "Info" LED.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
Defining the location for saving faxes
The "Info" LED only flashes if new faxes are saved internally or on an external USB storage device:
Note:The "Info" LED does not flash if faxes are only forwarded via email or received by a fax machine connected to the FRITZ!Box.
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the (Edit) button for the fax.
- Click on the "Properties" tab.
- Either enable the option "Save internally" or "Save on the USB storage medium".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.