FRITZ!Box 7369 Service - Knowledge Base
Setting up LAN guest access in the FRITZ!Box
The FRITZ!Box's LAN guest access allows computers, game consoles, and other devices to use the fast and secure internet access of your FRITZ!Box without allowing them to access your home network or the FRITZ!Box user interface. For instance, this means that your neighbor can use your internet connection via FRITZ!Powerline but not access your personal data.
Requirements / Restrictions
- The FRITZ!Box must establish its own connection to the internet using its integrated DSL modem.
- Devices in the guest network must be configured to automatically obtain IP settings (DHCP).
- IPTV playback and individual FRITZ!Box functions (such as port sharing, telephony) are not available when using guest access.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Setting up guest access in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Network" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Network Settings" tab.
- Enable the option "Guest access enabled for LAN 4".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.