FRITZ!Box 7369 Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!Box reports "FRITZ!Box does not have an internal clock"
Certain FRITZ!Box functions cannot be configured. The error message "FRITZ!Box does not have an internal clock" is displayed on the corresponding page.
1 Setting up the time server
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Network" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Network Settings" tab.
- Enter the NTP time server on the Internet that the FRITZ!Box should synchronize its time with.
Note:Normally it is not necessary to change the pre-configured NTP time server 0.europe.pool.ntp.org. You can find a list of alternative NTP time servers here.
- Enable the option "Making FRITZ!Box available as a time server in the home network".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.