FRITZ!Box 7360 Service - Knowledge Base
Cordless telephone reports "No resources"
You cannot use a cordless telephone (for example FRITZ!Fon C5) registered with the FRITZ!Box to make calls from a landline. When you attempt to make a call, one of the following messages is shown on the display of the telephone:
- "No resources"
- "No Resource"
- "No Route to destination"
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the issue persists.
1 Checking the cabling
Incorrect cabling often goes unnoticed. Therefore, make sure that the FRITZ!Box is correctly connected to your line:
- Check the cabling to your landline.
2 Reconfiguring your telephone
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Delete the telephone that cannot be used to make calls from your landline. To do so, click the corresponding (Delete) button.
- Reconfigure the telephone: Click "Configure New Device" and follow the instructions.
3 Checking the landline
- Disconnect the FRITZ!Box from the landline.
- Connect a telephone to the same line.
- If the telephone also does not work when connected to your line, contact your telephony provider and have your line checked.
ATTENTION!You may be charged for checking. Ask your telephony provider about charges in advance!