FRITZ!Box 7360 Service - Knowledge Base
Configuring Do Not Disturb for telephones
You can set up Do Not Disturb in the FRITZ!Box for certain telephones. Do Not Disturb keeps the telephone from ringing at specified times. However, missed calls are displayed in the FRITZ!Box call list.
Requirements / Restrictions
- The Do Not Disturb function cannot be used with IP telephones (for example FRITZ!App Fon).
- Internal calls and calls from "important persons" from your telephone book are still signaled even when Do Not Disturb is enabled.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the "Edit" button for the relevant telephone.
- Click on the "Do Not Disturb" tab.
- Enable Do Not Disturb and define when the telephone should not ring.
Note:You can find further information on the settings options in the FRITZ!Box's online help, which you can access by clicking the "Help" symbol .
- Click "OK" to save the settings.