FRITZ!Box 7360 Service - Knowledge Base
Cannot complete registration of a MyFRITZ! account
Registration of a MyFRITZ! account cannot be completed. The web page for activating your MyFRITZ! account does not react when you click the "Activate Account" button.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the issue persists.
1 Repeating the MyFRITZ! registration procedure
The registration link in the e-mail from MyFRITZ! is only valid for a maximum of 48 hours. After that, all information regarding non-registered MyFRITZ! accounts is deleted for security reasons.
If you call up the registration link after it has expired, the MyFRITZ! account cannot be activated. In this case, set up a new MyFRITZ! account with the same e-mail address:
2 Setting up a MyFRITZ! account in the FRITZ!Box again
If the MyFRITZ! account has already been activated, the MyFRITZ! web page does not react when you click the "Activate Account" button. In this case, set up the MyFRITZ! account as an existing MyFRITZ! account in the FRITZ!Box:
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "MyFRITZ! account" in the "Internet" menu.
- If the option "MyFRITZ! enabled for this FRITZ!Box" is displayed, click on the "Another MyFRITZ! account" link to the right of the e-mail address.
- Enable the option "Register the FRITZ!Box with an existing MyFRITZ! account".
- In the corresponding fields, enter the e-mail address you used to register with MyFRITZ! as well as your MyFRITZ! password and click "Next".
- If you are asked to set up a FRITZ!Box user:
- Enter a name and password of your choice for the user in the corresponding fields and click "Next".