- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
Using an analog telephone system with the FRITZ!Box
Devices connected to your analog telephone system can use all of the telephone numbers that were entered in the FRITZ!Box. For this, you must connect the telephone system to the FRITZ!Box and configure both devices for parallel use.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box
Configure all of your telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box:
Configuring internet telephone numbers
- Configure the internet telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box.
Configuring a landline number
- Configure the landline number in the FRITZ!Box.
Configuring a mobile telephone number
- Configure your mobile telephone number in the FRITZ!Box.
2 Connecting the telephone system to the FRITZ!Box
- Connect the telephone system to the analog extension on the FRITZ!Box.
3 Configuring the telephone system in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the "Configure New Device" button.
- Enable the option "Telephone (with or without answering machine)" and click "Next".
- Select the socket "FON 1", click "Next", and follow the instructions. The wizard guides you through the configuration of your telephone system.
AVM Section Navigation