FRITZ!Box 7340 Service - Knowledge Base
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5490
- FRITZ!Box 4040
Changing the MyFRITZ! password
You can change the password for your MyFRITZ! account right on myfritz.net. Then you must also change the MyFRITZ! password in the FRITZ!Box so that your FRITZ!Box can still transmit the IP address at which it can be reached in the internet to the MyFRITZ! service.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Changing the MyFRITZ! password
- Enter myfritz.net in a web browser.
- In the corresponding fields, enter the email address and MyFRITZ! password you used to register with MyFRITZ!, and click "Log In".
- Solve the CAPTCHA.
- Click on the three dot icon in the upper-right corner of the web page and then "Account Settings".
- Click "Change Password".
- Enter the password you have been using in the "Current password" field. Enter the new password in the "New password" and "Confirm new password" fields.
- Click "Save" to save the new password.
2 Setting a new password for MyFRITZ! in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "MyFRITZ!" in the "Internet" menu.
- Click on the "Other user account" link to the right of the email address.
- Enable the option "Register the FRITZ!Box with an existing MyFRITZ! account".
- Enter the new password in the "MyFRITZ! password" field and click "Next".