- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7583 VDSL
- FRITZ!Box 7583
- FRITZ!Box 7582
- FRITZ!Box 7581
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6850 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6810 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
Using the contacts of an online provider
You can set up several telephone books in the FRITZ!Box and then use a separate one for each of your FRITZ!Fons. You can either save new telephone books in the FRITZ!Box, or you can use the telephone book of an email account with 1&1 or GMX (online telephone book). In this case, the telephone book in the FRITZ!Box is then synchronized with the telephone book of your email account at regular intervals.
ATTENTION!Due to a change made by Google, Google Contacts can no longer be directly imported into the FRITZ!Box.
Requirements / Restrictions
- The telephone book may contain up to 1000 entries. However, if you have several hundred entries, it may take longer to open the user interface and navigation could be slowed down noticeably.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Setting up a telephone book
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephone Book" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the "New telephone book" link.
- Enter a name for the telephone book.
- Enable the option "Use the telephone book of an email account".
- Select your email provider from the drop-down list.
- Enter the complete email address in the "Email address" field.
- Enter the password for your email account.
- Under "Telephone Assignment", select the FRITZ!Fon that you want to use the telephone book with.
Note:You can change the assignment at any time either in the telephone itself or in the settings for the telephone in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
- The entries from the contacts of the email account are available in the FRITZ!Box when the message "The update was successful" appears.
- Click "Next".
AVM Section Navigation